Who we are:
Tamazari is a professional business and technology consulting services firm as well as a talent acquisition partner for clients in varying industries and ranging in size from start-up to Fortune 500. We are an energetic and results-oriented team of experts, developers, and analysts with diverse backgrounds and one common goal: to help our employees and our clients thrive.
We are looking for a talented, hard-working team member to join us and help us deliver great things for our client teams.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking to hire a full-time W2 employee to Tamazari, a 1099 contractor with your own LLC, or engage with a strong corp-2-corp relationship for this role.
Our client is in need of multiple consultants in the software engineering capacity.
They have a focus on solving complex, data-rich problems. They have an interaction platform which uses machine learning across voice and digital engagement channels to increase productivity and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of customer experience teams.
We are supporting the growth in their Customer Implementations backend team. We are looking for individual with solid programming and communication skills as well as experience working with APIs. The team’s core is customer intake and delivery integrating closely with AI capabilities to automate the handling of customers.
If you thrive in an environment of deep thinking, impactful research, and startup-paced execution, this is the role for you.
What you'll do
What you’ll bring:
- Implement automated flows and other chat solutions
- Customize and set up our clients into our platform
- Improve our processes and help the team scale
- Drive efficient communications with our Clients, Implementation managers, and Solution Architects and collaborate with them on designing the best solution for each connectivity-need
- Be part of the team’s on-call rotations
We'd like to see
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience building software
- Desired software development backgrounds: Python, Java, Go, C++, etc’s (they use Typescript, but will teach you if you haven't used it)
- Implementation experience
- Being familiar with integration frameworks and technologies and systems connectivity/transactionality concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent hands-on experience
- Python, Go, JS or other C-Family languages knowledge are a plus
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status