We are open to candidates looking for a contract or perm opportunity
Who we are:
Tamazari is a professional business and technology consulting services firm as well as a talent acquisition partner for clients in varying industries and ranging in size from start-up to Fortune 500. We are an energetic and results-oriented team of experts, developers, and analysts with diverse backgrounds and one common goal: to help our employees and our clients thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company.
We are looking for a talented, hard-working team member to join us and help us deliver great things for our client teams and our internal managers. We want you to be excited about working at a small company, sometimes pivoting during the day for different priorities, and always making big impacts as we grow.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll bring:
- Manage the recruitment process from end to end for multiple hiring managers and open roles, across numerous clients. You will have ownership!
- Act as the candidates guide and partner through the recruitment process and collaborate with hiring teams to ensure a stellar candidate experience
- Build deep partnerships with our clients, hiring managers, and interview teams. You will be their trusted, strategic partner.
- Be a collaborative member of our internal team as we continue to grow and refine our processes. We are a small team and we all have a voice.
- Build a strong network by evangelizing the Tamazari mission and being a positive member of the Seattle HR and recruiting community
- Be ready and willing to jump in when things need to be done…even if it’s outside your scope of responsibility
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources or other relevant field highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to recruit top quality candidates in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- A strong foundation of candidate sourcing skills with an ability to be creative and a desire to really 'dig in' to build strong pipelines for technical and non-technical roles
- A self-motivator who is comfortable navigating a competitive landscape
- A consultant mindset; the ability to read personalities and situations quickly and adapt to them while working in varying levels of ambiguity
- High sense of urgency and excellent time management abilities
- Have a tenacious personality with a strong desire to further your career in recruiting
- Having a sense of humor is a must!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.